Musethica Spain is happy to announce new call for the Mastering Performance Program, Spain, 2017-2018.
This program offers a residence for young individuals and chamber music ensembles willing to intensively develop their ensemble and their individual interpretation and performance skills.
The program is open for solos, trios, quartets and quintets, strings or winds (no piano)
The mastering is constructed in accordance with the Musethica concept of education.
– Master classes are given regularly by Musethica faculty.
– The group will perform between 10-15 concerts monthly, in accordance with Musethica concept of education. 85% social morning concerts, 15 % traditional evening concerts.
– The young musicians work and often perform together with faculty members.
– The possibility of recording will be offer to the participants.
– Individual players of an ensemble may have the opportunity to perform short solo works as part of the program.
– The residence would be offer for a minimum of 3 months and the program allows certain flexibility regarding dates of activities .After Coordinating with the Musethica staff, ensembles may proceed with other engagements such as competitions and concerts outside of the program.
– Furthermore, the ensemble will be invited to participate in different International Chamber Music Festivals of Musethica.
– Selected musicians will receive a full scholarship covering the study tuition fee and accommodation costs. Each musician will be provided a private room of high standard in Centro de Arte y Tecnología, Etopia Zaragoza.
– The residence program starts on the 2nd of November 2017 and ends on the 31st of May 2018.
– It is possible for ensembles to reside during different time periods, the residence time cannot be longer than seven months.
– The faculty for the Mastering Performance Program in Zaragoza 2017/2018 includes Musicians from Musethica faculty and international musical committee. (Please look at www.musethica.org)
Applications deadline 20.06.2017
Before applying, please be informed and agree to the general concept of Musethica through www.musethica.org
Application should include:
- A short motivation letter.
- Your requested residence time period.
- CV, individual and of the ensamble.
- Recommendation letters of relevant musicians/ music institutions (at least one).
- Video recording with a repertoire of free choice (Submitted through youtube or as an attached file).
International Artistic Committee will be responsible of the pre selection and selection process
Please send your application, as soon as possible, with the requested documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The individual players or ensembles might be invited to alive audition. The date will be discussed together with the applicants at a later stage.